Partners In Caring
A Community Response to Refugee Health and Well-being
What we do
We support Government-Assisted Refugees (GARs) with their medical, emotional and social needs during their first year in Canada and to those who relocate to London soon after arrival in Canada.
- Conducting initial health assessment.
- Providing on-site medical evaluations.
- Referring clients to specialized community agencies.
- Hosting workshops for Government- Assisted Refugees (GARs) on relevant health and well-being topics.
- Providing emotional and psychological support.
- Educating the community on refugee health issues and liaising with community agencies.